The former First Lady of the United Stated just introduced her new memoir and advanced orders are selling at a rapid pace. There’s no doubt the book will climb to the top of the New York Times’ Bestsellers List. She has a captivating personal story apart from her husband, who happens to be the former leader of the free world, Barack Obama.
There’s a tremendous appetite for news on the former First Family. People want to get a first-hand glimpse of how Michele Obama, a Black woman from the South-Side of Chicago, navigated the highest levels of power. She has dismissed even the speculation of ever running for President of the United States, but if she did she wouldn’t be the first Ivy League grad and First Lady to run for President. There are five reasons why she would be a more formidable challenger than the former Secretary of State, Hillary Rodham Clinton.
1. UNITER – Many Americans, Democrats, Independents, and even Republicans would be forced to weigh the current dog whistles and bullhorns to the most extreme hate groups in America and a person who has transcended race in many ways.
2. SMARTER – Michelle Obama is more articulate than Trump and has a better grasp of policy matters. Michelle Obama would run laps around Trump in a debate. The truth of the matter is Michelle Obama is a better debater than even her husband, but what better coach could one have than the former President of the United States.
3. POPULARITY – The media will not be wishy-washy when holding Trump accountable, unlike their handling of the lies and attacks exhibited on the 2016 Campaign Trail. The sense is the media have learned their lesson and they know what the consequences would be. Russia would be limited in their capacity to run state-side operations to disrupt the elections.
4. POWER TO CONNECT – Michelle Obama has an extraordinary gift to connect to people and appear truthful and genuine. Her approval ratings have always been through the roof, while her husbands have fluctuated during manufactured crises involving Benghazi, Syria and the Iranian Nuclear deal.
5. PERSONAL STORY – Finally, Michelle Obama has a better personal story. A middle-class candidate who forged her own path vs a someone who was born with a silver spoon, dodged the draft, continuously evaded taxes and has made a mockery of the role of President
Please purchase Becoming Michelle Obama: