Here are the books mentioned in this video:
1. Harry Potter by J K Rowling; https://amzn.to/2u7I3Fe
2. Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith; https://amzn.to/2ujg9X7
3. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald; https://amzn.to/2Tal1rn
4. An Autobiography: The Story of My Experiments with Truth by M K Gandhi; https://amzn.to/2Y26mST
5. Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison; https://amzn.to/2u8SQit
6. The 3 Body Problem by Liu Cixin; https://amzn.to/2u7Zplt
7. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez; https://amzn.to/2W0IdtW
8. Self-Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson; https://amzn.to/2Y4FYI7
9. Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari; https://amzn.to/2XYj1WZ
10. Factfullness by Hans Rosling; https://amzn.to/2W4U0Hw
11. Futureface; A Family Mystery, an Epic Quest, and the Secret to Belonging by Alex Wagner; https://amzn.to/2TclOYS
12. The Golden Notebook by Doris Lessing; https://amzn.to/2TGh7eR
13. The Post-American World: Release 2.0 by Fareed Zakaria; https://amzn.to/2T9RE8L
14. Frederick Douglass: Prophet of Freedom by David W. Blight; https://amzn.to/2uakCLq
15. Moby Dick by Herman Melville; https://amzn.to/2TCpLem
16. Becoming by Michelle Obama; https://amzn.to/2THQG8z
In this Alux.com video we’ll try to answer the following questions:
What books made the most impact on Barack Obama?
Which books changed Obama’s way of thinking?
What’s the best biography book on Barack Obama?
What 15 books influenced Obama the most?
Best Barack Obama Books?
What does Barack Obama read?
Which books inspired Barack Obama?
What book did Michelle Obama wrote?