PLEASE FOLLOW US:
Home>User Agreement User Agreement for eNews Reference browsers and subscribers
The Electronic News Reference Inc. (eNR). Web Site
This web site is offered to you, the user (“User”), conditioned on acceptance of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein and without modification. eNR may modify the content or format of this Web site or discontinue the operation of this Web site in its sole discretion and without advance notice. Your access and use of this site constitutes acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
1. Web Site Use. You may view, copy, print and use content contained on this Web Site solely for your own personal use and provided that: (1) the content available from this Web Site is used for informational and non-commercial purposes only; (2) no text, graphics or other content available from this Web Site is modified in any way; (3) no graphics available from this Web Site are used, copied or distributed separate from accompanying text; (4) no content available from this Web Site may be used for any purpose which is offensive or which disparages, damages or otherwise negatively reflects upon eNR, eNR products, eNR employees or eNR management. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any license or other grant of right to use any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property of eNR or any third party, except as expressly provided herein.
2. Monitoring of Use. Access to this Web Site is monitored. The requesting URLs, the machine originating the request, and the time of the request are logged for access statistics and security purposes. Use of this Web Site constitutes consent to such monitoring.
3. Availability. This Web Site may be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third-party vendor failures. eNR cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur and cannot control the duration of such downtime.
4. Intellectual Property. Copyright © 2006 eNR All Rights Reserved. All textual, graphical and other content appearing on this World Wide Web site (“Web Site”), unless otherwise noted, are the property of ENR Dover, New Hampshire 03821.
5. Disclaimer. Reasonable efforts are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and related materials provided by eNR on this Web Site. eNR is not responsible for misprints, out-of-date information, technical or pricing inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing on this Web Site, the Web Sites of any eNR dealer on any other Web Site. Information and related materials are subject to change without notice. This Web Site and all information and related materials it contains are provided “As Is.” eNR makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency, or adequacy of, or the suitability, functionality, availability, or operation of this Web Site or the information or materials on this Web Site may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
6. Endorsement. Reference to any product, process, publication, service, or offering of any third party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by eNR
7. International Use. This Web Site may be accessed by users internationally and may contain references or cross references to eNR products, programs and services that are not available or are prohibited in your country. Such references do not imply that eNR intends to make available in your country such products, programs or services or that such products may lawfully be used in your country. eNR reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue product models, parts and accessories, and other items or change specifications at any time without incurring any obligations.
8. Liability. In no event shall eNR be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, to include instances in which eNR has been advised of the possibility of such damages.